Tesla Touch 150W TC Mod
Tesla enters the touchscreen market with the Tesla Touch 150W TC Mod which adds the touchscreen functionality to a powerful 150W TC device that is designed for the dedicated cloud chasing enthusiast. The Tesla Touch 150W TC mod can fire up to 150 watts and supports Ni200(Nickel), Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 Wire in temperature control mode. It also features the accurate Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) mode as well. The Tesla Touch 150W has a large 2.4 inch IPS color touchscreen display which is both responsive and easy to use.
The Tesla Touch features an ergonomic top fire button for a comfortable vaping experience. The Tesla Touch features (5) memory save slots which saves your favorite vaping settings. The Tesla Touch 150W TC Mod requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) and can be easily replaced using the strong magnetized battery cover. Future firmware updates may be applied to this device as well.
Please note, the Tesla Touch 150W TC Mod requires an external charger (sold separately) to recharge your batteries.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-11/16″ x 2-1/4″ x 1″
- Touchscreen Functionality
- Silver Plated Brass 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage Output: 7.0 – 150.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316, TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 200 – 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm for Variable Wattage
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 1.0 ohm for Temperature Control
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12V
- Maximum Output Current: 40A
- Input Voltage: 6.4V – 8.4V
- Input Current: 30A
- 2.4″ IPS Color Touchscreen with 240 x 320 Resolution
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Requires an External Charger (Sold Separately)
- Ergonomic Top Fire Button
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- (5) Memory Save Slots
- Soft/Standard/Powerful Speed Modes
- Adjustable Brightness
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Low Voltage Alert
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.