Powered by three 18650 cells, the iStick TC200W delivers a huge amount of vapor at 200w maximum output. Powerful yet intelligent, the iStick TC200W packs with upgradeable firmware and TC(Ti/Ni/SS/TCR)/VW modes for your preference. In addition to the unique design of flip-open battery cover, the innovative streamlined shape with metallic finish also makes the iStick TC200W fashionable in appearance and comfortable for grip action.
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cells (Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-200W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
Color: Black, grey, white
1. Unique Fashionable Looking: The unique streamlined shape with metallic finish makes the iStick TC200W fashionable in hand and comfortable to grip.
2. Powerful Output of 200W: Powered by three 18650 cells, the iStick TC200W delivers a huge amount of vapor at 200w maximum output.
3. Innovative Flip-open Battery Cover: Three interchangeable 18650 cells can be locked with ease by the innovative flip-open battery cover.
4. Upgradeable Firmware with TCR Available: The iStick TC200W intelligently packs with TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR)/VW modes and upgradeable firmware.
5. Dual Circuit Protection: The circuit protection system has both software and hardware battery protections of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.
6. Reverse Polarity Protection: Reverse polarity protection is fully achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board.
7. 510 Spring Connector: It also retains stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector for strong wear resistance and high adaptability.
Micro USB Port
Charging: The recommended way is to charge the 18650 cells externally as it will take less time to give them a full charge. The cells can also be charged in the iStick TC200W through the side USB port via 1A wall adapter or computer.
Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
||1×iStick TC200W (without cells)