iJoy Captain PD270 TC Box Mod Kit
The iJoy Captain PD270 is a powerful dual 20700 battery temperature control box mod. The iJoy Captain PD270 is compatible with both 18650 and 20700 high amp batteries. (2) iJoy 20700 3000mAh batteries with a 30 amp rating are included with the purchase of the iJoy Captain. The iJoy Captain utilizes the IWEPAL chip which can fire up to 234 watts and has various temperature control modes. The iJoy Captain features a 0.96inch OLED display screen and offers the ability to fire Nickel, Titanium and Stainless Steel coils in temperature control mode.
The iJoy Captain can be powered by either (2) High Amp 18650 or (2) High Amp 20700 batteries depending on your personal preferences. The iJoy Captain offers this unique ability to choose from a 20700 or 18650 battery configuration using the included 18650 battery adapter sleeve. Batteries are easily removed and inserted using the sliding battery cover. The iJoy Captain also features a micro USB port for charging and future firmware updates.
Please make your battery charger is compatible and will fit 20700 sized batteries. We recommend an external 20700 battery charger (sold separately) for optimal charging. (2) iJoy 20700 30 Amp 3000mAh Batteries are included with the purchase of the iJoy Captain PD270.
Features and Specs:
- Chip Designed by IWEPAL
- Dimensions: 3-1/2″ x 1-7/8″ x 1-1/4″
- Fits 30mm and Smaller Tanks
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads with Spring Loaded Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 – 234.0w
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel (SS), TCR
- Wattage Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3.0ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 150 to 315C / 300 to 600F
- 0.96″ OLED Display Screen
- Large Fire Button
- Sliding Battery Door Cover
- Carbon Fiber Design
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 or 20700 Batteries
- Unique Ability to choose from a 18650 or 20700 Battery Configuration
- Includes (2) iJoy 20700 30 Amp 3000mAh Batteries
- Includes 18650 Battery Adapter Sleeve
- *External charger recommended for Optimal Charging*
- Micro USB Port for Charging and Firmware Updates
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Power Alert
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless coils.