Geek Vape Peerless RDA
GeekVape Peerless RDA Rebuildable Drip Atomizer
The GeekVape Peerless RDA is a rebuildable drip atomizer with a unique build deck that is designed to support both standard and complex coil builds. The Peerless RDA features a special split bridge post design which creates a open liquid chamber for additional wicking surface area. The additional post hole allows for a more wider variety of coil builds. The GeekVape Peerless RDA is designed for both single and dual coil builds. The Peerless RDA features a nine hole adjustable side airflow system that may be adjusted to your personal preferences.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 1-7/16″ x 15/16″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- 24mm Diameter
- Unique Build Deck
- Designed to support both Standard and Complex Coil Builds
- Additional Post Hole to Support a Wide Variety of Coil Builds
- Designed for both Single and Dual Coil Builds
- Special Split Bridge Post Design which creates a Open Liquid Chamber for Additional Wicking Surface Area
- Nine Hole Adjustable Side Airflow System
- Wide Bore Drip Tip
- Includes Extra Top Cap for Wide Bore Drip Tips
- Includes Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonker Style Mods
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.